Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The great line edit progress

I have about two days work left to finished the last of the three books.

The first two have been uploaded to Smashwords, but 'Meddlers in Time' isn't going through the Meatgrinder- it appears to, but the new download doesn't show.

'Out of the frying pan' has made it through and looks good- unless you download the RTF file, which always changes the font sizes (always has) PDF looks good, though and I will download Epub to my ebook reader tonight.

One thing I have learned the hard way. Don't trust Word to sort out your punctuation problems!

UPDATE:

'The Cockatoo River Incident' made it through and 'Meddlers in Time' went through after I stripped all the Word formatting out, buy pasting it onto notebook, then pasting that back to Word. Or so I thought- It failed the criteria for the Premium list as somehow it had tabs in the document- removed 19 of them (I don't know how they got there) and now its fingers crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment